Part A of the GST registration form icontains basic information of the applicant and helps generate Temporary Reference Number (TRN), that is valid for 15 days. The TRN can be then used to fill out Part B of the form.
Successful fulfillment of registration form Part B generates an Application Reference Number (ARN). Subsequently, a tax official validates the GST Registration application. Once approved, GST Number and GST Registration Certificate are obtained.
Part A of GST Registration
Step 1 – Visit the GST Government Website
Step 2 – Click services > Registration > New Registration
The following “New Registration” page is displayed in Part A. Fill out the details in Part A of the form and click on “Proceed”.
Step 4 – On the OTP page, verify your OTP that you recieved in your mobile number and Email address. Remember that the OTP recieved is valid only for 10 minutes. Step-by-Step
Step 4 – After verification of the application , Part – A of the Registration is completed. Now your Temporary Refrence Number is automatically generated and is required for GST Registration and is valid only for 15 days.
Note – TRN number will be recieved by you on your mobile as well as email address.
Part B of Registration
Step 6 – Fill out the Part B of the form. Part B can be opened by clicking on ” My saved application tab”. Now enter the generated TRN and the Captcha code as shown below. Step-by-Step
Step 7 – Click proceed as shown and enter the OTP recieved on your mobile and email.
Step 8 – Now , my saved application page will be shown. Under action , click on edit icon as shown below.
The status of the application for registering under GST is ‘Draft’ by default unless the application is submitted. Once the application is submitted, the status is changed to ‘Pending for Validation’.
Step 9 – Now, GST registration application form with the following tabs will be shown. You need to select each tab and enter the relevant details. The following are the key tabs in the application form for GST registration:
- Business Details
- Authorized Signatory
- Authorized Representative
- Principal Place of Business
- Goods and Services
- Bank Accounts
- State Specific Information
Step 10 – After complete verification of your application for GST Registration , an acknowledgment will be recieved in your email within 15 minutes and in mobile too along with an Application Reference Number.
- Online Jobs – 30 Best Online Work from Home jobs
- How to add Google Analytics to WordPress Website
- How to make money Blogging – A Complete guide.
- Best Author Box Plugins for WordPress.
- How to start a Podcast : step by step Tutorial.
- How to Earn Money from Affiliate Marketing in India
- How to Apply for GST Registration in India
- How to get e-PAN Card Online in Just ten minutes
- How to Earn Money on Instagram
- How to earn money in Youtube
- Google Opinion Rewards – Answer Surveys and Earn Free Play Credit
- How to earn money from Ludo King
- How To Earn Money From TikTok
- Meesho App – Resell, Earn Money Online
- Indiabulls Partner : Make Money online
- EPF Claim Status : How to Check EPF Claim Status
- EPF Pension Status : Check Your Pension Status
- EPF Transfer Online – Procedure for PF Transfer
- EPF online withdrawal – PF Withdrawal Procedure
- UAN Activation – How to Activate UAN
- How to Download EPFO Passbook
- EPF Balance – How to check PF Balance
- How to link Aadhar with UAN and PF number
- Credit Cards : 10 Best Credit Cards in India
- How to get Personal loan easily in India
- Earn Money by Buying and Selling Domain Names
- Best Personal Loan Apps in India
- How to start a WordPress blog or website in 2020
- Credit Score : How to check Credit score for free
- Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in India
- Best Refer and Earn Apps & Websites in India
- Paid Surveys : Best Paid Surveys Webites for India
- How To Make Money Online – A Complete Guide