e-PAN Card : e-PAN Card is digitally signed PAN card issued in electronic format by the Income Tax Department using Aadhaar e-KYC.
This facility is for allotment of Instant PAN (on near-real time basis) for those applicants who has a Aadhaar number in which mobile Number is registered.
This is the First of the Government Document Which is Free, Instant & Online.
This facility is for the Individuals Only.
PAN is issued in PDF format to applicants, which is free of cost.
Instant PAN Facility is the first step for the Person Looking to start a Business, It is Valid Proof of Identity all over India. Permanent Account Number (PAN) card remains valid for your lifetime even if you change your address.
Not just for filing of income tax returns (ITR), PAN card is also mandatory for carrying out several transactions
PAN Card is must in the following cases:
- If you are buying or selling a motor vehicle
- Opening a bank account
- Applying for Loan
- While applying for a debit or credit card
- Opening a demat account
- LPG gas Connection
- Payment in cash of an amount exceeding ₹50,000 to a hotel or restaurant against bill at any one time
- Cash payment of more than Rs. 50,000 in connection with travel to any foreign country or payment for purchase of any foreign currency at any one time
- Buying mutual funds, debentures, bonds, etc worth more than ₹50,000
- Depositing cash of over ₹50,000 in a day in a bank
- Payment of over ₹50,000 in cash during any one day for purchase of bank drafts or pay orders or banker’s cheques from a banking company or a co-operative bank
- If your fixed deposit exceeds ₹50,000 in one go or aggregating to more than ₹5 lakh during a financial year
- Payment of more than ₹50,000 in a financial year to pre-paid payment instruments
- Payment of more than ₹50,000 in a financial year as life insurance premium
- Selling or buying of securities, other than shares for amount exceeding ₹1 lakh per transaction
- Sale or purchase, by any person, of shares of a company not listed in a recognised stock exchange for amount exceeding ₹1 lakh per transaction
- Sale or purchase of any immovable property for an amount exceeding ₹10 lakh or valued by stamp valuation authority referred to in section 50C of the Act at an amount exceeding ₹10 lakh
- Sale or purchase of goods or services of any nature other than those specified above for an amount exceeding Rs. 2 lakh per transaction
Check Points For Applying e-PAN Card
- The applicant should have a Aadhaar which is not linked to any other PAN.
- The applicant should have his mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
- This is a paper-less process and applicants are not required to submit or upload any documents.
- The applicant should not have another PAN. Possession of more than one PAN will result in penalty under section 272B(1) of Income-tax Act.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INSTANT PAN (e-PAN Card)
- To apply for PAN, please visit the e-Filing website of Income-tax department.
- Click the link- ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Click the link- ‘Get New PAN’. — Click Here
- Fill in your Aadhaar in the space provided, enter captcha and confirm.
- The applicant will receive an OTP on the registered Aadhaar mobile number; submit this OTP in the text box on the webpage.
- After submission, an acknowledgement number will be generated. Please keep this acknowledgment number for future reference.
- On successful completion, a message will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and e-mail id (if registered in UIDAI & authenticated by OTP). This message specifies the acknowledgement number.
How To Download PAN
- To download PAN, please go to the e-Filing website of Income-tax department
- Click the link- ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Click this link- ‘Check Status of PAN’. — Click Here
- Submit the Aadhaar number in the space provided, then submit the OTP sent to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Check the status of application- whether PAN is allotted or not.
- If PAN is allotted, click on the download link to get a copy of the e-PAN pdf.
- Online Jobs – 30 Best Online Work from Home jobs
- How to add Google Analytics to WordPress Website
- How to make money Blogging – A Complete guide.
- Best Author Box Plugins for WordPress.
- How to start a Podcast : step by step Tutorial.
- How to Earn Money from Affiliate Marketing in India
- How to Apply for GST Registration in India
- How to get e-PAN Card Online in Just ten minutes
- How to Earn Money on Instagram
- How to earn money in Youtube
- Google Opinion Rewards – Answer Surveys and Earn Free Play Credit
- How to earn money from Ludo King
- How To Earn Money From TikTok
- Meesho App – Resell, Earn Money Online
- Indiabulls Partner : Make Money online
- EPF Claim Status : How to Check EPF Claim Status
- EPF Pension Status : Check Your Pension Status
- EPF Transfer Online – Procedure for PF Transfer
- EPF online withdrawal – PF Withdrawal Procedure
- UAN Activation – How to Activate UAN
- How to Download EPFO Passbook
- EPF Balance – How to check PF Balance
- How to link Aadhar with UAN and PF number
- Credit Cards : 10 Best Credit Cards in India
- How to get Personal loan easily in India
- Earn Money by Buying and Selling Domain Names
- Best Personal Loan Apps in India
- How to start a WordPress blog or website in 2020
- Credit Score : How to check Credit score for free
- Best Affiliate Marketing Programs in India
- Best Refer and Earn Apps & Websites in India
- Paid Surveys : Best Paid Surveys Webites for India
- How To Make Money Online – A Complete Guide